Homemade Drum Mallets
Very good quality homemade drum mallets for use with various types of drums ...
The drum mallets currently made are (please see above plus 'Photos' for more mallet pictures) ...
12 inch long, suede covered mallets
- birch shaft (softer wood) $10 / mallet
- hickory shaft (harder wood) $12 / mallet
.. work well with 16 inch (or less) frame drums &/or tubanos.
16 inch long, suede covered mallets
- birch shaft (softer wood) $12 / mallet
- hickory shaft (harder wood) $15 / mallet
.. work well with 22 inch frame drums, tubanos, dhun dhuns &/or gathering drums.
- Suede colours used are all 'earthy' tones. (e.g. light/medium brown, green/brown, charcoal grey - depending on availability)
- All drum mallets are made using 5/8 inch diameter dowelling.
- Prices do not include shipping.
- Please ask about special bulk order pricing.
Thanks for your interest!